TEM134: The Dip by Seth Godin (TEM Book Report)
A TEM Book Report on one of my favorite Seth Godin books, The Dip.
What You'll Learn:
- Why a famous Vince Lombardi quote is really terrible advice
- What "The Dip" is and why there are spoils for anyone who can get through to the other side
- Why it is vital to quit things at the right time (and not at the wrong time or in a panic)
- Why being the best in the world is the key to success (and what Seth Godin means by 'best in the world')
- What the biggest lie we are taught in school is
- How quitting frees us up to excel at something else
- Why it is so bad (and so common) to quit in The Dip
- Why scarcity is the key to value
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at:
1. Help me get to my goal of $50 per episode on Patreon (only $8 to go!) by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. I need only FOUR PEOPLE to go leave a rating and review on iTunes to make my next goal. Will you be one of the four to help me out?
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz