The website of Andrew Hitz: Soloist, Clinician, Jupiter XO Educational Ambassador. Former tuba player for Boston Brass.
Clinician: I have given clinics in over 30 countries and 40 states for hundreds of thousands of students as an Educational Ambassador for Jupiter Band Instruments.
The Entrepreneurial Musician: A podcast, blog, newsletter, and consulting service that empowers musical entrepreneurs by providing the tools needed to succeed in today's music business.
TEM Consulting: I offer decisive and actionable advice for goal-oriented clients looking to make more money in the ever-changing music business.
The Performance and Pedagogy Blog: Thoughts and resources to inspire and educate musicians and music educators. Focuses on the pedagogy and performance of music.
Band Director's Guide: Resources for band directors featuring ebooks, audiobooks, a podcast and other resources.
Andrew's Shows on the Pedal Note Media Podcast Network:
The Entrepreneurial Musician: A podcast that empowers musical entrepreneurs by providing the tools needed to succeed in today's music business. Guests on the show have included:
- David Cutler (The Savvy Musician)
- Noa Kageyama (The Bulletproof Musician)
- Dana Fonteneau (The Wholehearted Musician)
- Ranaan Meyer (Time for Three)
- Patrick Sheridan (The Breathing Gym)
- Dr. Tim Lautzenheiser (Motivational Speaker)
- Jeff Conner (Boston Brass)
- Jessica Meyer (Composer, Performer and Consultant)
- Rob Knopper (Auditionhacker and the Metropolitan Opera)
The Brass Junkies: I am joined by former Boston Brass colleague Lance LaDuke to interview the world's greatest brass players about everything from the serious to the ridiculous, just like the music business. Guests on the show have included:
- Joseph Alessi (New York Philharmonic)
- Carol Jantsch (Philadelphia Orchestra)
- David Childs (International Euphonium Soloist)
- Mark Gould (Metropolitan Opera)
- Marty Hackleman (Formerly of Canadian Brass, Empire Brass, National Symphony Orchestra)
- Ryan Anthony (Dallas Symphony and formerly of Canadian Brass)
- Jennifer Montone (Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Joanna Hersey (US Coast Guard Band and Seraph Brass)
Some recent popular posts from the Performance and Pedagogy Blog: