90% of the music business makes it very easy to be kind to them. Those who can always be kind to the other 10% tend to work a lot.— Andrew Hitz (@HitzTuba) April 4, 2015
The problem is that sometimes it is the 10% that makes the decisions. Also, we are frequently judged by the 90% on how we deal with the 10%.
Playing your tail off plus being kind to everyone all the time almost always equals employed.