TEM153: What the hell happened to us?
Every child is overflowing with creativity. Then we lose it all. So what the hell happened to us and why does it matter as an entrepreneur?
*Sign up for the brand new TEM Newsletter and automatically be entered to win a free music business consultation!*
Anyone who signs up for the brand new TEM Newsletter between now and October 1st will automatically be entered to win a free 15-minute music business consultation with me.
Visit http://www.andrewhitz.com/temnewsletter to sign up today!
What You'll Learn:
- How holding myself accountable to my Patreon patrons got me to actually send out my first newsletter in over a year! Thank you, Patreon family!
- How school is largely designed to swap our creativity for compliance
- An exercise to identify assumptions you make about aspects of your career that could really use some creativity
- Why questioning some long-held assumptions is a great way to stand out in a crowded music business
Want to help the show? Here's a couple of ways you can do that!
1. Help me get to my next goal of $100 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. My next iTunes goal is 100 ratings and 75 reviews. Take just a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes to help me get there. Thank you!
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: