TEM151: Keeping yourself inspired
Some thoughts on keeping yourself inspired as an entrepreneur.
What You'll Learn
- How reading two books on any subject will make you an expert who knows more about that subject than 98% of the world
- Why seeing live music is so important to me as an entrepreneur
- The importance of having friends that are smarter than me
***I want to hear from you! Please leave me a comment below sharing what you do to keep inspired as an entrepreneur. I'll share some of your answers on the next TEM.***
Want to help the show? Here's a couple of ways you can do that!
1. Help me get to my next goal of $100 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. My next iTunes goal is 100 ratings and 75 reviews. Take just a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes to help me get there. Thank you!
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: