John Kellogg is the Assistant Chair of Music Business/Management at the Berklee College of Music and an entertainment lawyer. He is also the author of the bestselling book "Take Care of Your Music Business: Taking the Legal and Business Aspects You Need to Know to 3.0".
- Why you need to define for yourself what your own definition of "making it" is
- Working hard in order to put yourself in a position to maximize your talent
- John's "Three P's" for success
- How he came to write his best selling book "Take Care of Your Music Business"
- What he means when he says the music business is 90% business and 10% music
- The need to be constantly reevaluating the future of the music industry and knowing how to succeed in spite of changes
- The various online courses he teaches
You can help offset the ongoing costs of producing the show by making a small donation at http://www.pedalnotemedia.com/support-the-entrepreneurial-musician. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Produced by Austin Boyer and Buddy Deshler of FredBrass