David Vining is the founder of publishing company Mountain Peak Music and a highly sought after teacher and performer.
He has faced many obstacles in his career, including overcoming distonia, which gives him a unique perspective on the music business and life in general.
- Finding a core customer base
- The advantages of "drilling down" to cater to a specific niche
- Not assuming different customer bases have the same needs
- How his battle with dystonia taught him to not always approach problems in a linear and traditional manner
- Creating an environmnet where people can create their own improvement rather than follow step-by-step instructions
- How critical communication skills are to all entrepreneurs
- Tribes: We Need You To Lead Us by Seth Godin (this was the 1,000 fans concept I couldn't place!)
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Want to help "keep the lights on" and make future episodes of TEM possible? Please visit our Patreon page to see how you can help! https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast