This TEM Short is in response to my interview with Dana Fonteneau in Episode 85.
Are "external should's" holding you and your art back?
- 1:35 - Why the word should is dangerous (and easier to spot in other people)
- 5:27 - The example of my good friend and colleague Joanna Hersey and how she went against a strong "external should" and has thrived
- 7:56 - An example mentioned previously by David Cutler about a "should" that steers an entire corner of the our industry
- 10:34 - A good strategy to battle "should's"
- Dana Fonteneua: Episode 85
- It's Not (JUST) About the Gig: A Musician's Guide to Creating the Mindset Which Leads to Career Success and Fulfillment by Dana Fonteneau
- The Brass Junkies Podcast
- Parker Mouthpieces
It would mean the world to me if you felt like making a small donation to support what I'm doing with TEM. You can find out more at:
Produced by Joey Santillo