This episode is about the James Altucher concept Idea Sex which I learned from his book, Choose Yourself, and a very simple exercise you can do on a daily basis to learn how to produce great ideas.
- How old ideas and new ideas mate to become their own idea
- The importance of taking any ideas or inspirations you have and putting them into action
- Doing James Altucher's incredibly simple 10 ideas a day challenge for one full year
- How at some point you need to stop just watching YouTube clips of great basketball players and actually play some basketball if you want to become a good basketball player
- How I answered a student when they asked "How do I get my first income stream?"
- One of my ideas from the past that seemed really good and really wasn't
- Why you really have to reserve your name .com as a URL if it is available even if you don't do anything with it right away
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including links to all books and websites referenced in this episode can be found at:
It would mean the world to me if you felt like making a small donation to support what I'm doing with TEM. You can find out more at:
Produced by Joey Santillo