Michael Davis is the owner of Hip-Bone Music and has performed and recorded with the likes of the Rolling Stones, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, James Taylor and Buddy Rich.
- What inspired him to launch Hip-Bone Music long before it was common for people to self-publish books and albums
- Why listening as a human being is just as important to success in the music business as listening as a musician
- How he was able to establish himself as a freelancer in a crowded scene like New York City
- What the hardest part is about owning his own company
- How he has funded over 10 different recordings
- How he approaches product development
- To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Focal Point by Brian Tracy
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
You can help offset the ongoing costs of producing the show by making a small donation at http://www.pedalnotemedia.com/support-the-entrepreneurial-musician. Your support is greatly appreciated!