Show Notes for Episode 10: Jonathan Kuuskoski, Director of Entrepreneurship and Community Programs at Mizzou
Jonathan Kuuskoski is the Director of Entrepreneurship and Community Programs at the University of Missouri and is one of the brightest people I have ever spoken.
This conversation is packed full of information. I found myself pausing it a lot on my relisten to process everything he was saying.
- How becoming a successful artist is contingent on creating a community that is based on reciprocal value
- How he was able to take a year to create his current position at Mizzou based on the specific needs of the community and the pre-existing assets of the school
- On the current state of academia particularly in relation to the arts
- The importance of getting into the Build->Measure->Learn feedback loop as quickly as possible
- The power of huge, audacious goals
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder
You can help make future episodes of TEM possible by visiting our Patreon page. Thanks for listening!