TEM Consulting is a music business consulting service offered by Andrew Hitz of The Entrepreneurial Musician. It is for entrepreneurs in the music business and offers insights on marketing, programming, networking, branding, websites, newsletters, and social media.
Decisive and Actionable Advice for Goal-Oriented Clients
Want to make more money in today's ever-changing music business?
Take your career to the next level with TEM Consulting! Whether you are a soloist, a chamber group, or an arts organization, let me help you unleash your potential, have a greater impact on the world and make more money.
In my experience, most musicians who are having trouble breaking through to the next level need help specifically identifying what is holding them back. I will help you identify exactly what obstacles stand in your way and will help you devise a plan to overcome them.
Just like a trusted set of ears for our playing, an outside perspective is frequently what is needed to help identify the problems being faced. And just like in the practice room, being able to diagnose and prioritize the challenges faced are the essential first steps toward moving past them and to realizing your goals.
Services offered include:
- Marketing (including building websites, domain registration, social media, and growing mailing lists)
- Programming for a specifically targeted audience
- Benefits of for-profit vs. nonprofit business models
- Setting up an LLC
- Using a Business Model Canvas to craft a successful business plan
- The pros and cons of having management
- Self-publishing books and albums
My consulting relies on my many experiences within the music business:
- Co-owner for 14 years of Boston Brass: A brass quintet which has performed in 49 states and 35 countries on four continents
- C0-founder of Pedal Note Media: A digital media company producing podcasts and eCourses consumed by thousands of people each year all over the world
- Founder of Hitz Publications: A digital publishing company that is home to the Band Director's Guide series and TEM Books
- Raised thousands of dollars through crowdfunding: Successfully executed a Kickstarter campaign for a recording project
- College Teaching: Almost a decade of collegiate teaching at three different institutions
- Booking appearances around the world as a soloist and clinician
- A working knowledge of nonprofits as the result of sitting on the board of directors of multiple 501 (c) 3 charities
- Running social media campaigns for numerous organizations
Please send me a message below to find out how I can help you to take your career to the next level: