Andrew Hitz is an XO Artist and Educational Ambassador for Jupiter Band Instruments who is available for hire as a clinician or soloist.
As an Educational Ambassador for Jupiter Band Instruments, I have had the privilege of performing solos and giving clinics all over the world. I am passionate about music education and enjoy teaching and performing for all ages and ability levels.
Jupiter Band Instruments is available to underwrite all of the clinics listed below. Please use the contact form below to learn more details.
I have presented on a wide range of topics in the past. Here is a sampling of previous clinic topics:
Topics For Student Clinics -
- Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset: Using a Growth Mindset to Unlock Your Inner Virtuoso
- Goal-Oriented Practicing
- Using Creativity in the Practice Room to Make Your Playing Take Off
- Using The Breathing Gym and Body Mapping To Improve Everything (either Concert or Marching Band)
Topics for Music Business Clinics -
- How to Make Art the World Can't Live Without (And How to Get It Noticed!)
- Finding Your Big Idea that Will Change the World
- How to Make Yourself Hirable in Today's Ever Changing Marketplace
- What I Did (And Wish I Did!) In College To Prepare Myself for My Career in Music
- Owning Your Online Presence: Digitally Marketing Yourself in Today's Music Business
Topics for Band Directors (In-Services) -
- Using Chamber Music to Empower Your Section Players (And the Back Row!)
- A Band Director's Guide to Everything Tuba
- Instilling a Growth Mindset in Students
- Using The Breathing Gym and Body Mapping to Improve Your Band's Sound
I always play perform for student clinics and in-services and frequently solo with the middle school, high school and college bands in conjunction with doing a clinic.
If you don't see a topic that you're interested in, please don't hesitate to ask!
Please submit the form below to learn more about having me appear as a clinician and how jupiter can help